- Do not over pack boxes.
- Use packing tape to seal all boxes. Interlocked box tops are not secure.
- Label boxes as you pack them. Labels should include whats in the box and what room the items will go in.
- Don't combine items from different rooms in the same box. Use a smaller box if needed.
- Heavier items require smaller boxes. Over weight boxes are unsafe and may collapse.
- Pack an overnight bag with essentials in it. Moving can be stressful and tiresome, an overnight bag will allow you to take you time unloading.
- If you can, Visit your new home and pre-clean the bathroom and Kitchen. Knowing you have a clean shower at the end of moving day can relieve stress.